Source: Redmond Pie, iPhone App DevelopmentApple has released the first beta of iOS 7.1 to registered developers this morning (Thailand). The update, which carries the build number 11D5099e, can be downloaded via Apple's developer center.
Apple's release notes for the software reportedly do not reveal any major changes or new features in the point-one release.
I read in Elie Chahine's Blog about What's New in iOS 7.1 Beta:
- instead of saying 'No Missed Notifications,' it now just says 'No Notifications' when NC is cleared.
- new Yahoo logo is now present in NC, as well as Weather app
- seems to be a number of bug fixes related to stability/performance
- new 'HDR Auto' feature in the Camera app
- new 'Upload Burst Photos' option in Settings app (Photos & Camera tab)
- new 'Use Dark Keyboard' option in Settings app (Accessibility tab)
- new 'Darken Colors' option, under Increase Contrast (Accessibility tab)
- enable or disable bold text without restarting the device
- new dialogue when restarting iPhone 5s reads "Touch ID requires your passcode when iPhone restarts"
OK, To night i'll try to install with my iPhone4S and iPhone4 for compare speed and checking a bug.